WE MUST WORK TOGETHER CLOSELY TO MATCH THE STYLE YOU DESIRE TO THE POLICIES OF THE CEMETERY.
We offer: Upright Monuments, Flat grave Markers, Marble and Bronze Grave Markers, Grave Benches and Vases.
Our Services Include: Production of Granite, Marble, Bronze, Stainless steel, and porcelain. Our services include laser etching, sand blasting, full size rendering, material design, and stone setting.
We are committed to serving our clients and providing a full range of Funeral Service products that will satisfy both the needs and the budgets of our clients.
How does the ordering process work?
Our approval process is as follows:
1) Choose the stone that you are interested in, and fill out the Head Stone Order Form.Specify the name, dates, and other picture or text files you want to incorporate into the design. (Email us a picture if you desire.
Please do not forget to tell us what cemetery you are using. Keep in mind that each cemetery has its own rules and regulations concerning the types of grave markers that are allowed.
Most local cemeteries permit us to set the stone. Stone setting charges will be extra.
For out of state cemetery ordering, we will ship the stone to the cemetery and their representative will set the stone.
WE CAN SHIP THE STONES TO ALL 50 STATES.
2) After filling out the Head Stone Form, please allow us to work through the design process.
3) We will send you the proof and you will need to make adjustments as necessary or agree to the proof.
4) Once approved, would then begin the manufacturing process.
5) Stone will be shipped and set.
From start to finish, from the time you get us the form, turn around time is about 1 month.